Dog Grooming Instructional How To Video Set – 3 DVD Collection and Equipment Guide
Pick any 3 from the following, Shih Tzu, Maltese, Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Schnauzer, Miniature Poodle, Standard Poodle, Westie, Yorkie, Pomeranian, Bichon, or Cockapoo. (Does Not Come in Box Set Yet) Why pay $45 and up to take your pets to the Groomer every 4-6 weeks? Or if you are just wanting to learn to be
Pick any 3 from the following, Shih Tzu, Maltese, Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Schnauzer, Miniature Poodle, Standard Poodle, Westie, Yorkie, Pomeranian, Bichon, or Cockapoo. (Does Not Come in Box Set Yet) Why pay $45 and up to take your pets to the Groomer every 4-6 weeks? Or if you are just wanting to learn to be a groomer to open your own business. Buy this DVD set and learn to do it all yourself at home with ease and confidence! You will learn what equipment is needed to fit your pet and the groom you desire. You will learn how to express the anal glands and when you need to do this. I show in detail how to thoroughly bathe your pet to ensure the best results and proper maintenance of the skin and coat. You will learn how to use clippers, blades, shears, and more advanced grooming equipment. I show what is necessary for your pet and to get the desired groom so that you will not have to spend unnecessary amounts of money buying equipment you do not need. You will learn how to give your pet a haircut safely and how to maintain that cut. You will see how to easily cut out the lines for the cut, and how to make the cut look professional at home. You will learn how to do a thorough sanitary trim, how to get a smooth and detailed cut on the face and ears, and how to safely trim the face. You will learn the caution areas when cutting your pet and how to safely work around them. I show in detail all areas that are prone to injury and give advice on clipping around these areas to ensure that your pet has a safe groom. You will learn how to safely handle your pet and reduce your risk of being bitten or having any accidents. Plus many other helpful hints.
- This set will teach you how to groom your Pets at home. We go over in detail how to do the traditional cuts, fancy cuts, and the summer cuts. We show each step in great detail, up close, and slowly, explaining the methods to make it easy for you to do at home.
- You will learn what equipment is needed to fit your pets and the groom you desire. I go over what equipment I am using as well as giving advice to help you shop for your own equipment with ease.
- You will learn how to trim the nails and avoid the quicks. I show in detail how to find the quicks and how to hold your pet so that trimming the nails is easy and stress free. If you accidentally cut the quick, you will learn how to safely treat the nail.
- You will learn how to clean the ears and how to maintain the ears and prevent infection. You will also learn the signs of an infection and what to do if your pet gets an ear infection. I show in detail where you want to remove hair and how to do so with ease and stress free.
- You will learn how to brush your pets teeth and with ease. I show in detail how to hold your pet and how to easy reach and clean all of your pet’s teeth without a struggle.
https://petgroomingsupplies.teaserarticles.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking "Fred's Best Pet Grooming Supplies 2018" to amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk, amazonsupply.com, audible.com, abebooks.com, or myhabit.com.